By using these Forums, you will agree to the following:
I. On posting
1) You are expected to post in the proper forum category.
Each section of Mitsubishi Adventure Club forum has a description which will be your basis on where to post your threads. If the thread you are posting does not belong to any particular category, you will post the said thread in the General Interest forum.
2) You are to post replies legibly.
SMS shortcuts and randomly alphabetized characters are strictly not allowed. The uses of webcuts, however, are acceptable.
3) You are expected to use the search function before creating a new thread.
Clutter not only wastes bandwidth but also time. You will find a whole resource of materials and past knowledge on previously discussed topics, if you took some time to familiarize yourselves with the search engine.
4) Thread titles should be meaningful and concise.
Thread titles should already give a hint on what the subject is about. We would like to get into the aim of the discussion and avoid on some tricky titles of the thread go direct to the point on what you want or what to share to your fellow forumer, your time is valuable, and so as the staff of this forum
And besides, not all people have the speed of DSL and maybe some of us are in the Net café renting per hour or some are on still in dial up connections
5) You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic.
If you feel that you're already discussing something else, by all means create a separate thread for that new topic. You are not to post repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages. Warnings shall be issued for constant off topic posts. Threads “out-of-topic” shall be closed/(deleted if necessary). Constant posters of off topic posts shall likewise be warned and eventually suspended from the site
II. On Behavior
1) You will respect the moderators and administrators of the forums at all times.
2) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
3) You will not use profanity in our forums against anyone, nor post any language or content that is obscene or sexually oriented.
4) You have the responsibility to ensure that all your posts contribute to the welfare and good of the community
5) You will not post any other person's identifying information, you have to Respect the privacy of others. Do not post other’s phone numbers, email addresses, residence, and et.al. Without their permission
6) You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
7) You will not to impersonate any person or entity or manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited in the Forums.
9) You will, if asked by a representative of the Forums, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the staff of the Forums.
10) You can report to the Moderator if you find any post or topic in which any rules here are being broken.
11) Multiple accounts will not be tolerated.
I AGREE AND WISH TO CONTINUE
DISAGREE AND WISH TO CONTACT ADMINISTRATOR/MODERATOR